I would be happy to help you. I definitely understand and am so sorry about the wait on this adjustment. We strongly believed the time frame would work out by the end of August, but as can sometimes happen, the team ran into a lot of setbacks which prevented that. We typically don't advise hard time frames and preface any estimate with that, it is subject to everything going right. In this case unfortunately we are still waiting. I believe it may be another month or so as just an estimate. One thing I could suggest is maybe using an external monitor for the time being if your laptop has enough video outputs. I have ran it live on a laptop at 1366x768 myself with no real issues though, I just set my start menu to autohide and could see all the controls I needed. You may be able to do the same.