We've noticed a huge delay in time when switching slides. I've tried the tip of choosing Edit Stage, closing the script, opening the script and choosing Edit Main. After playing around, I got this to work one time with a very noticeable increase in the speed at which slide switched. But when I tried again multiple times, the huge delay returned and I haven't been able to replicate the faster results. <br />
I read John Phillips post of 2/20 ("If the Script was built in a different version, or is a Script that is modified on a regular basis and re-saved or "Saved As", it could be the cause. I have see old Scripts and reused Scripts display some real odd behavior") and am wondering if this is my issue. But I ask, why would MediaShout scripts not be reusable. It would increase my workload immensely if I couldn't edit and reuse scripts.