I would be happy to help you. There are some features that haven't been built yet on V7. As it's a brand new framework and platform, it isn't necessarily that they were taken away, but just that they haven't been developed yet. Some more critical to certain folks more than others-- the program was released because it meets the needs for so many, but the surge of new users allows us to more quickly inject funds into development for the features we're still waiting on.
With that said-
1) Settings - this is the only settings section. That's really all the controls that are available/needed with the current feature set. It will grow as things are added, but there will also be other settings like a whole plug-in dedicated to screen settings coming in the near future.
2) CCLI # - unfortunately this would have to be done manually on the songs at this point. We're still working on "tokens" to automatically add things like the "first line of next stanza," CCLI info, etc. automatically from the song library.
3) We are very close, but not just yet on importing *scripts* from previous versions, but you CAN import lyrics. You'd need to export your V6 library as an SSC file, then go to Insert Lyric on V7 and there's an import button. Here's an article for that: https://support.mediashout.com/503927-Importing-MediaShout-4-5-and-6-Song-Library-into-MediaShout-7
4) V7 doesn't have "templates" just yet- it has presets (and presets that work much better than they did in V6) which do much of the same thing- minus saving the WHOLE cue formatting including background. Those are high priority and should be implemented before too long.
5) Yes, we have the Key Objects plugin for doing timers/quick text, and even more like scrolling text, etc. You can see a video on it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQrB3GSKwUw
6) Cloud Sync - we do not have built in cloud sync yet. It isn't AS high a priority because we've simplified the script format so much that you don't have to worry about packing a script anymore-- formerly you had to have a script file and then all associated media was just on the computer wherever it may be, so if you moved it from one computer to another, you'd break the links to the media, unless you used the pack feature. But now the script files contain all the media embedded into them like a zip file (it compresses to save space too), so it's honestly just as easy to use your OS's file system to throw a file on Dropbox, etc, than to have a window to essentially do that same thing in MediaShout. We are developing cloud sync for the future that will enable you to do much more than just that, and sync libraries, settings, user config, etc. so that is coming down the line.
7) Announcement loops as far as the actual feature goes was a black eye in the last few versions of MediaShout because it did a lot of complex things it didn't need to do for 99% of users, and was missing some simple functionality that most people did need. Which led to all our techs advising folks to build announcement loops in scripts like this: https://support.mediashout.com/354687-Creating-an-Announcement-Loop-in-a-Script So in version 7, we didn't put in that feature. Announcements are now just cues, as the boundaries of what you can do inside one single cue with multiple page have been eradicated. And you can then save the announcement cue into the "Cues Library" where songs or any other type of cues are now stored, to use again. To make them loop, you just highlight the cue then go to the Scenarios Plugin at the top right, and tell it to loop back to itself, and how long you want it to take on each slide.
8) Unfortunately we do not have lyric reporting at this time. Believe it or not, almost no one really used it (although it was certainly useful for those who did). It will definitely be something we want to bring in, but I'm not sure how quickly.
I also sent you my direct phone number on the ticket you submitted, in case you're interested in upgrading despite the wait on some of these, as we have the $30 off upgrade deal ending today 7/31/19.
Let me know if you have more questions.