I just tested it on my side and everything worked correctly. So, here are the steps that I went through to create this Template:
1. Click Insert Bible and choose your Scripture.
2. In the top right corner, choose any of the Templates (I started with Single - Purple Motion). Then click Insert to insert it into your Script.
3. Close the Insert Bible Window.
4. Click the Scripture that you just inserted on the left hand side of MediaShout to open it in the middle editing area.
5. On the Ribbon under the Home Tab, UNCHECK "Verse Numbers in Text".
6. Then, I highlighted the text within the text box on the first page of the Bible Cue.
7. Go to the ribbon at the top and type in size 32 and hit the enter key.
8. Click Apply to Cue. (Then, click through the other pages to verify that they all show size 32 Font).
9. On the Ribbon under the Home Tab, CHECK "Verse Numbers in Text".
10. Once you have verified everything looks good, go to the Templates tab and on the left side, click Save Template As and give it a name and hit the enter key.
11. Then, go right back up to the Templates tab and on the same left side, click Make Default to make that your Default Template for Bible Cue's.
12. Finally, close and reopen MediaShout fresh and then insert a new Bible Scripture to verify that it applied the correct Template and that the Template has everything set correctly.
Please let me know if you are able to complete these steps and it still DOES NOT work for you!
Have a Blessed day!