All songs, even Spanish songs, offer an English header language. For CCLI to import the songs, the header must be set to English for the songs to import properly.
Articles in this section
- Error: The installed version of media shout could not be determined.
- Suggested Video Cards For MediaShout
- V4 Support and Final Build
- Programming the SMK Emerald Remote
- Codecs for Video and DVD Playback in MediaShout v4.5
- Adding Song Lyrics with SongSelect
- Using a DVD in MediaShout
- Geting iWorship subtitles to work in MediaShout
- Importing lyrics from other presentation software companies
- MediaShout Training Resources