All songs, even Spanish songs, offer an English header language. For CCLI to import the songs, the header must be set to English for the songs to import properly.
Articles in this section
- Error: The installed version of media shout could not be determined.
- Suggested Video Cards For MediaShout
- V4 Support and Final Build
- Programming the SMK Emerald Remote
- Codecs for Video and DVD Playback in MediaShout v4.5
- Adding Song Lyrics with SongSelect
- Using a DVD in MediaShout
- Geting iWorship subtitles to work in MediaShout
- Transferring MediaShout v4.5 Files From One PC to Another
- USB Graphics Adapter or CAT5 and Stage display