Script Control Commands can be added as a cue, or added to an existing cue. Settings for a script control command are found in the property grid that appears when the Cue Editor view is set to Advanced.
Adding a Script Control command as a cue
Drag the Script Control object from the Elements deck to the Script pane. The new cue will open in the Cue Editor.
Adding a Script Control command to an existing cue
- Open a cue in the Cue Editor.
- Change the view in Cue Editor to Advanced.
- Click Command, and then select Script Control from the drop-down menu.
Script Control command properties
The following settings are available in the property grid:
- Target: Selects the cue that will be played when the command plays (fires). Options include First Cue and Previous Cue, followed by a list of all cues in the script.
- Scheduled Firing: Sets the command to play at a specific time.
- Time of Day: If Scheduled Firing is selected, you can use this field to set the time of day for the command to play.
- Play Times: Selects the number of times the command is to play. To play the command until another cue is played manually, set the the Play Times to Loop.
- Advance Target: If Play Times is set to a specific number, you can use this field to designate the cue that will be played after the command has been played that number of times.