Sometimes users need to set up the bible passages to use the same background picture, font settings, etc. when using a bible cue in MediaShout. This is accomplished by formatting these options in Cue Editor and saving to the default template.
Here are instructions for setting up a default bible cue template:
- In MediaShout v4.5: Go to the bible deck.
- Insert a passage into the script pane.
- Right click on the bible cue and select "Edit Cue".
- Make sure that you are using the default template in the templates menu at the top.
- Click on the Background tab and change the background image.
- Go up to the top and click on the template options button (square button with a "T" in it).
- Select "Save To Template". (This saved the new settings to the current template.)
- Click the OK button to close Cue Editor and save.