MediaShout will play FLV files and many others that "cannot be loaded" as long as Windows has the proper codecs installed. However, to be able to see the FLV files when selecting video files, you will need to change the file type to 'All Files'. Then you should be able to select and play it. If you are unable to play the files, and you get an error that they "...cannot be loaded", then you will need to install the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack.
Articles in this section
- Error: The installed version of media shout could not be determined.
- Suggested Video Cards For MediaShout
- V4 Support and Final Build
- Programming the SMK Emerald Remote
- Codecs for Video and DVD Playback in MediaShout v4.5
- Adding Song Lyrics with SongSelect
- Using a DVD in MediaShout
- Geting iWorship subtitles to work in MediaShout
- Importing lyrics from other presentation software companies
- MediaShout Training Resources