If you have PowerPoint Home and Student installed and MediaShout will not play PowerPoint presentations correctly, you may need to manually install 'Visual Basic for Applications'. Please close any applications you have open before proceeding, then follow these steps:
1. Go to the Control Panel and open 'Add/Remove Programs' ( 'Programs and Features' for Vista/Win7 users).
2. Select Microsoft Office and click on the 'Change' button. (XP users, this is to the right of the program name. In Vista/Win7 this is at the top of the window).
3. Select 'Add or Remove Features', then click 'Continue'.
4. Select 'Office Shared Features' and expand the options.
5. Select 'Visual Basic for Applications'.
6. Select 'Run from my computer', then click 'Continue' to finish.