MediaShout does not show the text content of PowerPoint presentations on the Stage Display by default in our current builds. If you have a full version of PowerPoint installed on your computer, however, it is possible to enable this capability by following these steps:
- Open a Slideshow cue in the cue editor, select the 'Foreground' tab, and then click on 'Cue: [your filename]' in the white, play-order box.
- Apply the default template by re-selecting the template with the green 'splash' on it (usually named 'Standard').
- Make sure you are in the 'Advanced' view, then select the 'Stage' tab.
- Expand the 'Content' settings on the right side of the cue editor by clicking the '+' next to the 'Content' heading.
- Change the 'Body text' setting from 'Custom' to 'Main body'.
- Click on the ' t ' button next to the template drop-down menu (at the top of the cue editor) and choose 'Save to Template'.
- You may then choose to adjust the format of the text using the other options in the advanced settings pane if you desire.
- Click 'OK' to exit, and then when you fire the cue your Stage Display should show the text content from the current PowerPoint page.