To extend your desktop, please follow the instructions below in relation to the Windows Operating System on your computer.
Please Note: In some rare cases, and with certain display/projector hardware configurations, integrated Intel graphics cards do not pass the display information to MediaShout correctly. When this happens, MediaShout cannot be used in Dual or Triple screen mode. We have never recommended using integrated Intel graphics cards, and due to this potential issue we strongly advise you to avoid them.
1. Right-click the desktop, and then click Properties.
2. In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Settings tab.
3. Click the Display list and select your external monitor. If you do not see multiple monitors listed, your computer hardware may not support Dualview. Contact your computer manufacturer for more information.
4. Select the Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor check box & click Apply.
Getting To The Settings:
1. Connect your computer to your external monitor
2. Right Click on your desktop and select Personalize
3. Open the Display settings window (at the bottom)
Extending The Display:
1. Select Monitor 2 in the visual or from the drop-down menu
2. Check the box besides “Extend the desktop onto this monitor”
3. Click the Apply button.
4. If everything shows correctly, click "Keep Changes"
Windows 7 & Windows 8
1. Press simultaneously the "windows" Key and the [ P ] Key
2. You will now see your output options.
3. Select Extend and you are done.
For an alternative method to extending your desktop in Windows 7, see this article.
1. Connect the external monitor to your Mac using the appropriate cable.
2. Click the "Apple" icon in the upper left corner of the desktop and then select "System Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Displays" in the Hardware section and then click the "Arrangement" tab.
4. De-select the "Mirror Displays" check box in the bottom left corner of the window.
Then reopen MediaShout and make sure your projector is selected for the Main Display.