We have seen a number of situations where PowerPoint is installed and working correctly on it's own, but it will not work with MediaShout. The easiest way to resolve this issue is completely uninstalling and reinstalling PowerPoint to make sure you have a clean installation. If your PowerPoint is part of a Microsoft Office installation you can easily do this by modifying your installation of Office as follows (2007 and 2003 wording will be slightly different, but the process is very similar to this):
- Open the 'Programs and Features' control panel (Add/Remove Programs in Windows XP);
- Right-click on Microsoft Office and choose 'Change';
- Select 'Add or Remove Features' from the Office installer;
- Click on the button to the left of Microsoft PowerPoint in the list and select "Not Available" (see picture below);
- Click 'Continue' and the installer will remove PowerPoint;
- Repeat this process, but choose "Run from My Computer" in the Installation Options to reinstall PowerPoint.
- Open MediaShout and test a Slideshow cue.