MediaShout Version 4.5, build 294
This is a minor update to b290 that fixes a few issues with MediaShout Remote and Stage Display.
- Stage Display not always updating on MediaShout Remote
- Loss of Stage text when Countdown Clock or Keyed Text is used.
- Entire Script not loading in IOS App when Line Breaks are used.
- MediaShout crashes when switching from Spanish to English UI.
- Remotes Dialog missing from Spanish UI.
Please save the file when downloading.
PLEASE RUN WINDOWS UPDATES
We have had several users report installation & C++ errors when updating to recent builds without completing all recommended Windows Updates. Please make sure your recommended Windows Updates have all been installed. If you do run into issues after installing, please refer to this article for instruction on repairing your installation.
ERROR AFTER INSTALLING: UNABLE TO LOCATE COMPONENT
After updating an old build of MediaShout you may experience an error that indicates a file is missing. We've only seen this occur when the previously installed build was very old ( older than b186). Please see this article for instructions on fixing this issue.