When using MediaShout on a partitioned Windows OS through Boot Camp, you cannot access files on the Mac partition because you are using 2 separate partitions for each operating system. You have to reboot in order to go into the other partition. One of the best ways to work around this is to use an external hard drive and save data to that hard drive to use for either partition. Otherwise, you will need to save the media files on a jump drive, cd, etc.
Articles in this section
- MediaShout for Mac + Mac OSX El Capitan and Yosemite
- MediaShout for Mac + Mac OSX Mavericks UPDATE
- Mac Integrated Video
- MS for Mac - Using Slideshows
- MS for Mac: System Requirements
- MS for Mac: Packing a Script
- MS for Mac: How to Access Bonus Media and Bibles
- MS for Mac - Remote Control Keystrokes on Mac
- MS for Mac - Packaging a Presentation
- Why are my function keys not working correctly in Boot Camp?