The export feature allows you to export songs from the PC version so they can be imported to the Song Library on a Mac computer running MediaShout for Mac. Songs exported for use with MediaShout for Mac can only be exported as text files.
Exporting songs from PC for import into Mac
- Using the Song Deck, click on the Song Library Tools Menu, and Export Songs. (V3 users, open ShoutSinger and go to File/Export Songs)
- Once the Export Songs window opens, select Song text file as the type of file you're exporting to, then click Next.
- Click the Browse button to create or select the file to save.
- Click Save (or double-click the file), and then click Next.
- Make sure Save as Unicode remains unchecked.
- Select the songs you want to export (Current Song, All Songs or Selected Songs) and then click Finish.
When the export is finished, the Export Songs Results window will appear. It confirms which songs were exported successfully.