Capture cards and USB capture devices (especially TV tuner devices) rarely work outside of their parent programming. The rule of thumb is, if it will work in chat clients such as Skype and AIM, it SHOULD work in MediaShout. We have been testing and working with a new line of cards from Datapath that we recommend. Check out the Datapath VisionLC capture cards as well as the full line of capture cards from Datapath. They are only Windows compatible and are internal cards, but they have a very low latency and process resolutions better than anything we have seen or tested.
Articles in this section
- Error: The installed version of media shout could not be determined.
- Extending Screens in MediaShout Version 5 for Windows
- Codecs for Video and DVD Playback in MediaShout 5 with Windows 10
- How do I install media files into MediaShout?
- Psalms VS Psalm
- MediaShout 5 EULA (End User License Agreement)
- Accessing your iTunes playlists in MediaShout
- Using Pads or Cross-Fading Audio Tracks in Cues
- Tweaking the Codec Settings
- Playing YouTube or GodTube clips through MediaShout 5