MediaShout does allow the renaming of Stanzas, but only if that Stanza is not in use. For example, if Verse 1 is actually the Chorus, and a Chorus is already in the Playorder, then renaming it calls it Chorus 2. So this is what I usually recommend. <br />
1. Open the Insert Lyric dialog.<br />
2. Select the Lyric.<br />
3. In the Stanza list in the center of the window, click the Edit button. (the one with the Pencil on it)<br />
4. Change the Stanza type by clicking the Stanza dropdown. Select a type that is not being used such as Interlude for ALL stanzas.<br />
5. Click the Edit button and proceed to the next Stanza.<br />
6. Repeat steps 3-5, but make sure you rename in sequential order. Example, what ever is Verse 1, do that first, then Verse 2, do that second, etc.etc.