CCLI has recently added the ability for us to make our integration with SongSelect even better. This new integration doesn't require you to use the SongSelect website, but allows you to search for songs and import them using MediaShout's Song Deck.
Adding Songs via SongSelect
- Open MediaShout and browse to the Song Deck.
- From the Library drop-down menu (see image below), choose SongSelect. (The first time you use this feature, you'll be asked to log in.)
- Type a title, lyric or author name into the search field, and Song Deck will return results from SongSelect's online database, and can be arranged by Title, Author or Song ID.
- Double-click on a song, and the song will be automatically downloaded to your Song LIbrary.
- The icon next to the song title will change from a green plus (+) sign to a treble clef, showing that the song is now a part of your MediaShout Song Library.