Time triggers are a great idea for a number of reasons. The instructions below will walk you step-by-step through the process. If you have further questions, feel free to contact our support line and they will be happy to help!
- Open MediaShout 6 for Windows
- Create a new script
- Click Insert Lyric and insert the lyric of your choice into the script
- With the lyric cue selected, click "Insert Object" -> Audio in the ribbon bar
- Select the desired audio file and click "Open"
- In the ribbon bar, click "Object Visibility" -> Show on all (This allows the audio file to continue to play all the way through your lyric cue.)
- In the ribbon bar, click "Cue and Page Options"
- Click "Time Trigger"
- Click "Enable Time Trigger"
- Click "Record Time Trigger" (A "Time Trigger Record" window will appear. This is where it will begin recording your clicks.)
- When you are ready, click the play button. You will hear your music start. When you are ready for it to move to the next slide, click the next button below the play, pause, and stop buttons.
- Hit the stop button when you are finished.
- "X" out of the "Time Trigger Record" window
- Click "Convert Trigger to Time Advance" button.
- "X" out of the Time Trigger Options window.
Fire your cue and the pages inside your cue should move as you recorded while your music plays!