If you are having display issues on your computer, it is likely that your Video Card Driver needs to be updated. Video Card Driver's need to be updated three or four times a year. You will want to go directly to the Manufacturers website to locate and download the Driver specific to your Video Card and Windows Operating System.
How to Update your Video Card Driver:
1. First, we need to check what the date of your Current Video Card Driver is. To check this, go into your Device Manager. You can find the Device Manager by searching "Device Manager" in any Windows Search field OR right-clicking My Computer or This PC and go to Properties. Then, in the top left corner, click Device Manager.
2. Once in the Device Manager, click the arrow (or plus sign) to the left of Display Adapter. This will show your Video Card(s).
Note: If you have an "Intel HD Graphics" video card, this video card is not supported with MediaShout and will crash often. The Intel HD Graphics is one of the lowest level video cards in a computer. It takes a powerful engine to do multiple screens, videos, etc. If you only have an Intel HD Graphics card and you have a laptop, you will have to replace your laptop with a more powerful machine like a gaming laptop. If your laptop has an Intel HD Graphics along with another Video Card (Geforce, AMD), then you most likely have a laptop that can run MediaShout well. Here is a link to our "Suggest Video Cards". If the card you have is not listed here, give the Support Team a call to see if your card is supported or not.
3. Double-Click the video card that IS NOT the Intel HD Graphics card and go to the Driver tab. On this page, you should see the Driver Date. You do not want this date to be more than a few months prior.
4. To update the driver, first write down the exact Video Card that is listed in your Device Manager. Then, you will want to go directly to the manufacturers website (Nvidia.com ; support.amd.com) and fill in the Product Type, Product Series, Product, Operating System, etc. to find the most up to date Driver that is available for your Video Card and Operating System.
5. Then, you will need to download/install the driver that was found (this can take some time).
6. Once completed, you will then need to restart your computer.
Extra Documentation: Integrated Cards vs. Dedicated Cards