The export feature allows you to export songs so they can be imported to the Song Library on another computer running MediaShout. Songs can be exported as text files or ShoutSong data files.
- Using the Song Deck, click on the Song Library Tools Menu, and Export Songs.
- Once the Export Songs window opens, select the type of file or library you're exporting to, then click Next.
- Click the Browse button to create or select the file to save.
- Click Save (or double-click the file), and then click Next.
- Select the songs you want to export (Current Song, All Songs or Selected Songs) and then click Finish.
When the export is finished, the Export Songs Results window will appear. It confirms which songs were exported successfully.