Certain DVDs contain code that makes the DVD always start at the beginning or at the FBI warning. If MediaShout detects this code, it deactivates the In field. If the In field is active, but the clip does not start at the proper frame, use the alternative method for setting your In frame marks.
Using the alternative method to mark frames
- In the Select Video DVD dialog box, select Use alternative method for setting frame marks.
- If the DVD is not already playing, click Menus, select Root, then in the video preview pane, click Play Movie.
- Once the movie starts, drag the slider to the desired in frame, then click the In Mark button.
- Enter the out frame in the Out field, or allow the movie to play to the desired out frame, then click the Out Mark button.
- Click Select.
'Select Video DVD' Menu Options
- Disk: Select the DVD to use for the clip.
- Title and Chapter: Use the drop-down lists or arrow buttons to browse to a specific location in the movie.
- Menus: The Menus button provides the following options:
- Subtitles: Enable or disable subtitles. To use subtitles, go to the root menu of the DVD and enable subtitles. Then you can enable or disable them using the Menus button. Note: If you are having difficulty with the subtitle (lyrics) feature when using iWorship DVD's from Integrity Music, please call MediaShout Technical Support for assistance.
- Audio: Select audio language options.
- Root: Select Root to go to the root menu of the DVD.
- In and Out: Select the in and out frames for the clip. Use the Mark button to mark the frames. If the In settings are not available, select Use alternative method for setting frame marks.