MediaShout Version 4.5 now makes it possible to view your plans and import or link song lyrics directly from Planning Center Online. (requires b259 or later.)
- Visit our updates page for the latest builds.
- Visit PlanningCenterOnline.com for more details about Planning Center.
- Open MediaShout and browse to the Song Deck.
- From the Deck Source drop-down menu on the left (see image below), select Planning Center Online. (The first time you use this feature, you'll be asked to log in.)
- Use the Plan drop-down menu to select the plan you wish to view. The corresponding plan will load.
All items in a plan appear as two types of cues:
- Lyric cues: All songs in a plan appear as Lyric cues.
- Comment cues: All other plan items appear as Comment cues.
Adding items to your presentation
- Drag an item (or the Plan Title) from the Deck to add it into your presentation.
- Dragging a new song will open the Link Song dialog and will provide the following options:
- Add as a new song in your library
- Link to an existing song in your library
- Skip to ignore the song for the moment